Sundried Tomato and Thyme Chicken Rissoles
@ 21 Nov 2013
• 500g Steggles LEAN chicken mince
• ¾ cup fresh breadcrumbs
• ¼ cup chopped sundried tomatoes
• 1 Tblsp thyme leaves
• Tomato relish to serveMethod
1. In a bowl mix together the chicken mince, breadcrumbs, tomatoes and thyme leaves.
2. Divide mixture into 12 equal portions. Shape each portion into small rissoles. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.3. Cook rissoles in batches in a lightly greased frying pan over medium heat. Cook for about 8 minutes turning during cooking until golden and cooked through.