turnip, mushroom & bamboo shoot in pan-fried beancurd skin
200g turnips, peeled and finely sliced
100g mushrooms, finely sliced
50g (each) spinach and bamboo shoots, finely sliced
20g fungus, finely sliced
2 tbsp (each) cooking oil and sesame oil
30ml oyster sauce
10ml soy sauce
1 beancurd skin
- Heat a pot of water to a boil and blanch all the sliced vegetables. Drain well and set aside.
- Heat a wok with cooking oil and sesame oil.
- Add in the blanched vegetables, oyster sauce, soy sauce and sugar and stir-fry until fragrant. Set aside.
- Place the beancurd skin onto a flat surface and top with the fried vegetables and roll into a cylinderical tube.
- Reheat wok with cooking oil and pan-fry the vegetable roll until golden brown
- Cut into thick slices.