New BBQ Offerings at the Butcher’s Block!
Butcher's Block, known for Chef Rémy Lefebvre’s wood-fired cuisine, introduces an exciting à la carte dinner menu with a broad range of delicious BBQ-ed dishes and a brand-new weekend lunch featuring tasty tostadas and handmade wood-fired pizzas.
The new offerings at Butcher’s Block allow the creative Chef De Cuisine to showcase seasonal produce and special produce allotments, all inspired by Chef Lefebvre’s travels and cooking experiences around the world using great ingredients. This refreshed à la carte dinner menu cuts across culinary cuisines and now offers a wide breadth of new BBQ creations in addition to the beef signatures.
Kick off the meal with appetisers such as Razor Clams, perked up with lime and Thai basil, and Octopus, grilled Al Pastor style. Mains like Pluma Iberica Joselito Pork with a flavoursome XO condiment, or choose Fish on the Bone, seasonal fish aged in Butcher’s Block for an enhanced, intense flavour and BBQ-ed on its bone over wood fire before being dished up with lemon puree and sauce vierge. Cap off the evening with toothsome desserts such as Roasted Pineapple with coconut sugar and pineapple sorbet, and Chocolate Tart with hazelnut and passion fruit sorbet.
For an awesome dining experience, go for the Carte Blanche dinner – a $198++ per person multi-course BBQ feast. Featuring a line-up of specialities, this includes firm favourites and even off-the-menu surprises, personally put together by Chef Rémy.
Additionally, the following ongoing promotions are available at Butcher’s Block:
The lunch menu is available only on Saturday and Sunday from 12:00pm to 2:30pm for dine-in, and also for takeaway and delivery via www.RafflesGrabandGo.com. The regular à la carte dinner menu and Carte Blanche is unavailable on weekend lunch
- From now till 30 September 2020, guests can enjoy the ongoing ‘3+1’ promotion* when they dine in groups of four for the price of three. The promotion is only applicable for the Carte Blanche dinner menu. Additionally, they will also receive 25 percent off all beverages.
- A special 50 percent discount on the Carte Blanche menu can be enjoyed by faculty and students of the below partnering tertiary institutions:
- Singapore Institute of Technology’s Hospitality Business School
- SHATEC Institutes
- Republic Polytechnic’s School of Hospitality
- ITE College West’s Hospitality Services and Culinary School