A Taste of Westholme
@ 08 Aug 2019
Westholme presents ‘A Taste of Westholme’, spotlighting prime cuts such as the Striploin, Tenderloin and Cube Roll (or Ribeye) in creative dishes across five of Singapore’s best-loved restaurants – 28@Wilkie, Culina at COMO Dempsey, Restaurant JAG, Salt Grill and Sky Bar and The White Rabbit. From the 1st of August to the 31st of October, get a chance to taste the best of Westholme, the top choice of beef for leading chefs and restaurateurs.
Participating restaurants of ‘A Taste of Westholme’ will be showcasing the best eating quality of Westholme – known for its signature earthiness and buttery biscuit flavours – through dishes specially developed for the three-month promotion from 1 August to 31 October 2019.
Photo Credits: Westholme
Menu highlights include:
- 28@Wilkie: Filleto Di Manzo - Westholme Wagyu Tenderloin MBS 6-7, Pink Garlic Purée, Salt-baked Shallot, Wild Mushroom, Garden Sprout. Part of a 5-Course Set Menu priced at $138++ per person.
- Culina at COMO Dempsey: Westholme Tenderloin Rossini MBS 6-7, with Castaing Foie Gras, Manjimup Black Truffle, Plantin Truffle Madeira Sauce. Priced at $92++ on the à la carte menu.
- Restaurant JAG: Angelique, Morel, Shallot, Westholme A5 Wagyu Striploin MBS 6-7. Priced at $92++ on the à la carte menu.
- Salt Grill & Sky Bar: Meat to Share - Westholme Wagyu Ribeye, Manjimup Truffle, Hand-cut Chips and Herb Salt, Slow-roasted Balsamic Tomato, Baby Romaine, Buttermilk Cured Yolk, Chimichurri and Madeira Jus. Priced at $228 ++ on the à la carte menu.
- The White Rabbit: Grilled Westholme Wagyu Striploin MBS 6-7, Miso Ginger Glaze, Pickled Silver Onions, Ceps Purée. Priced at $88++ on the à la carte menu.
Reservations to enjoy the dishes can be made via each restaurant from now till 31 October 2019.